Pages

29 June 2007

12w 3d - Ups & Downs

OK so I'm overdue for these... my Ups list grows! Yay!

Downs
  • That emotional wall that most women build around them after a loss is still around me. I'm excited but can't help but be cautious and guarded.
  • Most of my regular pants no longer fit, but none of my maternity pants fit. Aargh!
Ups
  • My in-laws already stripped wallpaper and tore up carpeting in the "little bedroom" aka "soon-to-be-nursery." (It's still the little bedroom to me.) They accomplished this all in 1 day!! Thanks again Mom & Dad!
  • I got tons of used maternity clothes from friends and new ones for my birthday.
  • I've told "the world" now, so it's "out." It's kind of a relief. Makes it feel more real. My boss(es) have known for a little while and have remained supportive.
  • We heard our baby's heartbeat on Wednesday! (See Wednesday's post.) It was so amazing and reassuring.
  • I've started a new exercise regimen -- walking and Yoga. I found a great DVD Yoga series that takes me through each trimester. It is so relaxing, spirit healing, and even challenging at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!!!! CONGRATS! I was just catching up on your webpage, and I'm so happy for you! Sending lots and lots of love in your direction! te

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Questions? I'd love to hear from you.