Pages

11 October 2009

First Midwife Appointment

... was Wednesday.
Baby: hr 148 bmp via Doppler; fundal height on target. That "thump thump" sound of the heartbeat is one of the best sounds ever!
Me: BP 110/76; weight up about 7 lb

One of Vickie's assistants did my physical. I am in great health! Yay! :o)

We also discussed the financial agreement and she went over all the rest of the mountain of documents she gave me. She mentioned she was going to drop her billing service but can keep it for me if I want it... What all does submitting your own claims entail? That would be new territory for us. I am crossing my fingers that Southern Health is going to cover part of this birth expense and not just labs and office visits... I have heard different results.

Next appt: in 2 weeks. Need to finalize financial agreement and return my health history and nutritional profile forms.

2 comments:

  1. How far along are you? Do you know if you are having a boy or girl yet? Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm not disclosing the actual EDD this time. I'm saying early April. :) Hopefully will help the stress level toward the end! I'm not too far behind you though.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Questions? I'd love to hear from you.