Pages

29 September 2009

Headaches

Early 2nd trimester... I have been fighting a horrible headache today. This morning at work the meeting I sat in on was difficult to focus. It actually helped to wear my glasses though. I called my midwife and she thought it was most likely I did not have enough protein yesterday. Interesting! I was watching my protein intake well for the first several weeks but have slacked. Headaches were inconsistent and annoying but had stopped for the last couple of weeks until today. I will try to do better and see if I notice a consistent improvement. Aren't our bodies amazing? Usually there is some sort of message they are sending us -- but sometimes the challenge is interpreting that message!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Questions? I'd love to hear from you.